Would you like to know how to react to an emergency situation?
Do you know how to use a defibrillator?
Discover our training courses approved by the Spanish Society of Critical Intensive Medicine and Coronary Units (SEMICYUC).
BASIC VITAL SUPPORT AND SEMIAUTOMATIC EXTERNAL DEFIBRILLATOR COURSE (SVB+DESA) SEMICYUC
Official course of the National Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Plan and the Society of Intensive, Critical Medicine and Coronary Units (SEMICYUC). Lead by ARPA4 formación. This course enables you to use the Semi-Automatic AEDs at National level.
In most of the Autonomous Communities of Spain, the use of Semi-Automatic AEDs has been regulated, marking what type of facilities and professional groups should be trained in this area. In the Community of Madrid it is regulated by Decree 78/2017, of September 12th, this Decree indicates in its article 3 the spaces that are required to have Semi-Automatic AED and, therefore, to have trained personnel:
- Large commercial establishments with an area exceeding 2500 m2.
- Transportation facilities with an average daily influx equal to or greater than 5000 people.
- Facilities, sports centers in which the number of users is equal to or greater than 500 people.
- Hotel establishments with more than 100 places.
- Work centers with more than 250 workers.
- Residential centers for the elderly that have at least 200 places for residents. The course is subject to 4 students.
Check requirements to sign up for the course, its content, date and price aquí.
Click here to access the course
Instructor course in basic life support and Semi-Automatic AEDs
Lead by Arpa4 formación.
Our courses are approved by the Spanish Society of Critical Intensive Medicine and Coronary Units (SEMICYUC).
All courses have a diploma from the SEMICYUC and the PNRC.
With the new Regulations of 1/1/2017 the process to obtain the degree is as follows:
- Having already passed an SVB and DEA course authorized by SEMICYUC
- After passing the course, the student must take 2 tutoring courses as an Instructor Candidate (courses authorized by SEMICYUC)
- These tutoring courses are not included in the course and must be taken independently. ARPA 4 offers the possibility of carrying out such practices free of charge to its students whenever there is availability.
Check requirements to sign up for the course, content, price and date here.